Returns and Refund Policy
The client shall be granted a right of withdrawal for 14 calendar days after receipt of the goods. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if the client sends the written revocation to GENIUS by e-mail or letter (address according to imprint,) within the deadline. The revocation does not require any justification.
Exercising the right of withdrawal leads to a reversal of the contract. The client must return the goods within 14 calendar days in their original packaging, complete with all accessories and together with the delivery note to the return address indicated by GENIUS in the imprint . Returns to GENIUS shall be at the expense and risk of the customer. Any payment already made shall be refunded to the client within 30 calendar days, provided GENIUS has already received the goods back or the client can provide proof of dispatch.
GENIUS reserves the right to claim reasonable compensation for damage, excessive wear and tear or loss of value due to improper handling and to deduct the reduction in value from the purchase price already paid or to invoice the client.
No right of withdrawal is granted in the following cases:
- If the contract has an element of chance, namely because the price is subject to fluctuations over which the supplier has no control;
- If the subject matter of the contract is a movable item which, due to its nature, is not suitable for return or may spoil quickly;
- If the subject matter of the contract is a movable item that is manufactured according to the customer's specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs;
- If the subject matter of the contract is digital content and such content is not provided on a fixed data carrier or if the contract is to be performed in full by both contracting parties immediately;
- If the contract is for a service and the contract is to be performed in full by the supplier with the customer's prior express consent before the withdrawal period has expired. In the areas of accommodation, transport, delivery of food and beverages and leisure activities,
- if the provider undertakes at the time of conclusion of the contract to provide the services at a specific time or within a precisely specified period.